With its elegant black cover, the Moleskine Watercolor Album is your portable art studio. Made using inviting cold-pressed cotton-blend 200 g/m² paper, it can handle large amounts of water on both sides of the page for luminous and exciting pictures that express your unique perspective.
- hard cover
- rounded corners and elastic closure
- ivory-colored, 200 g/m², acid-free, plain paper
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf
- expandable inner pocket in the back
- reusable paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- lies flat, opens at 180°
- the history of Moleskine is inside
- The paper of this Moleskine object is made of material from well-managed, FSC® -certified forests and other controlled sources.