Louis Sullivan is often called the father of modern American architecture and was influential in early skyscraper design. But it was his work on the interior of the Auditorium Building in Chicago that earned him a reputation as a master of relief ornament and stencil patterning.
• 10 notecards (“Thank you” on front; blank inside) with envelopes
• Paper-wrapped decorative box with drawer closure
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard sets feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 5.625 x 4 x 1 in.
Card size: 5 x 3.5 in.