Shimmering sensuality. Sentimental intimacy. The simple celebration of love and lust. Explore the tones and lines of the luminous lovers with Gustav Klimt’s The Kiss recycled tote bag. © Österreichische Galerie Belvedere, ViennaObvious eroticism. Feminine fascination. Divine designs. Artist Gustav Klimt was born in Austria in 1862 and became best known for his luminous, sensuous, tapestry-like paintings, most of which depict women or men and women together.We thought you'd never ask!I weigh 56 g (1.98 oz).
- I can carry 20 kg (44 lbs).
- My size is 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5").
- My zip pocket is 11 .5 x 11.5 cm (4.5" x 4.5").
- My handle is 27 cm (10.6").
- I'm made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified.
- I'm STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- I'm water resistant.
- I'm made using waterless printing.
- I'm sustainable