Known as the father of abstract art, Piet Mondrian is one of the most influential artists of the 20th century. He pioneered a new style of art that not only remains popular today, but also inspired creators of fashion, music, graphics, and architecture. His original paintings are on display in world-class galleries throughout Europe and the U.S.
Inside each Inspired item you'll find an educational flyer, where you'll discover more about each artist, their style, and their life and work.
- A reusable, display-quality tube inside a recyclable gift box package
- An educational and inspirational flyer
- 350 pieces in a unique color palette
- Designed and made in Denmark
- Made with 100% wind energy
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- Each piece measures .75" x .5" (20mm x 12mm)
Plus-Plus is made in Denmark in our own zero-plastic-waste factory powered by renewable energy.
Suggested for ages 7 and up.