Going places? Stroll local streets or avenues around the globe – RainCaper has you covered. A RainCaper Folding Travel Umbrella is small enough to tuck into a pocket or purse, yet large enough to take care of business.
This travel umbrella reproduces a famous Japanese painting - Katsushika Hokusai, The Great Wave, one of the most iconic examples of the traditional Japanese art genre, Ukiyo-e.
Drizzle or downpour, make an impression with RainCaper, the must-have accessory for sophisticated museum patrons and stylish women worldwide.
• Katsushika Hokusai, The Great Wave
•Large 44” arc offers maximum coverage
- Auto-open and auto-close with one push button
- WINDPROOF unbreakable fiberglass frame
- Elastic wrist strap
- Weighs just 10.5 ounces
- 11.5” long, easy to slip into a tote, purse or travel bag
- BONUS! Matching travel cover included