A leader in the styles and politics of his time, William Morris viewed his patterns as both an art form and a means of social commentary. In response to the industrial designs and manufacturing of the Machine Age, he and his counterparts at Morris & Co.—some of whose designs are also featured on this calendar—created wallpapers and fabrics that boasted natural floral motifs and handmade craftmanship. Their work and ideology inspired many of the artists around them, ushering in the Arts and Crafts movement. The intricate botanical patterns of their designs, 12 of which are detailed in this calendar, invite you to enjoy a moment of quiet contemplation in an otherwise busy day.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.