Mark Rothko, a titan among modern painters, said that the subject matter of his paintings was the extremes of human emotion.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
Published with the National Gallery of Art, Washington
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.