Renowned especially for her large flower paintings and desert landscapes, Georgia O’Keeffe also created an astonishing body of abstract work. These paintings could be somewhat figurative, even representing flower petals and landscapes, but they extend beyond the representational to emphasize the play of color and shapes. O’Keeffe’s engaging signature style is immediately evident in these works, 26 of which are presented in this book of postcards. ensured her place as one of the most highly regarded American artists of all time.
26 color reproductions bound in a handy postcard collection
• Mail the postcards, or keep the book for your own collection
• Decorate your office or dorm room with a wall of images
• Informative introductory text
• Backs of postcards offer enough room for short messages
• Perforated for easy removal
• Oversized postcards may require additional postage
• Pomegranate’s books of postcards feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Book: 6.875 x 4.75 x .375 in.
Postcard: 6.5 x 4.75 in.