UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN: Also known as ‘Lovers’, The Kiss is perhaps Gustav Klimt’s most famous work, painted between 1908 and 09. It is said to be the high point of his Golden phase, and one of the pivotal works of the Early Modern period. It makes striking use of juxtaposition, the angular patterns of the man’s robes setting off the rounded, flowing patterns of the woman’s garb in hanging decorations Art Nouveau Design.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: A single layer tapestry beauty bag with a large capacity; ideal for storing toiletries, cosmetics and make-up.
- Cosmetic storage bag fastened with a zip top.
- Two handy inside pockets for storing smaller items.
- Lined with a patterned nylon for protection.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
- Size: 9.8 x 6.3 x 3.1 inches - Weight: 0.3 lb