UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN: Also known as ‘Lovers’, The Kiss is perhaps Gustav Klimt’s most famous work, painted between 1908-09. It is said to be the high point of his Golden phase. The original art is collected at Belvedere Museum in Vienna, Austria.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: A nifty tapestry satchel-style bag for ladies.
- This crossbody bag is ideal for your daily essentials and it is compactly designed in its appearance
- Has the option to be worn as a crossbody or converted into a handbag or shoulder style bag
- Fastened with a zip top; the inside features a slip pocket and zip pocket for storage; whilst also containing a modest capacity for make-up and travel accessories
- Fitted with an adjustable (up to 22 inches) and buckled faux leather shoulder strap
- Size: 11 x 7.1 x 3.1 inches - Weight: 0.6 lb