The extraordinary works of art reproduced here communicate the aesthetic values and skill of their creators while revealing different aspects of Jewish culture. Paintings, prints, sculptures, and ceremonial objects all speak as evocatively about the Jewish experience in the world as they do about the unique power of art to both inspire and inform. Spanning several centuries, these works represent the enormous range of art in the unparalleled collection of the Jewish Museum in New York City. This calendar covers September 2022 (Elul 5782) to December 2023 (Tevet 5784). In addition to its 16 images (one for each month), it includes major and minor Jewish holidays, the weekly Torah readings and candle-lighting times, and the blessings to be recited over the candles.
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Pomegranate’s calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with The Jewish Museum, New York
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.