A lovely landscape. Beautiful blossoms. A monumental Mount Fuji. Soak up the scenic scene from Hokusai’s epic series Thirty-Six Views, 1830-32 on the Fuji from Gotenyama recycled tote bag. © Tokyo Fuji Art Museum Katsushika Hokusai was a Japanese artist, ukiyo-e painter and printmaker. Epic paintings. Divine drawings. Wondrous woodblock prints. Katsushika Hokusai was born around 1760 in what is now Tokyo and until the present day continues to inspire and influence artists around the world. I weigh 56 g (1.98 oz).
- I can carry 20 kg (44 lbs).
- My size is 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5").
- My zip pocket is 11 .5 x 11.5 cm (4.5" x 4.5").
- My handle is 27 cm (10.6").
- I'm made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified.
- I'm STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- I'm water resistant.
- I'm made using waterless printing.
- I'm sustainable