Georgia O’Keeffe once said, “What is my experience of the flower if not color?” The waves of softly blended hues in these calla lilies show off her mastery of floral painting. O’Keeffe’s close-up, large-scale paintings of flowers, begun in the mid-1920s, became her signature motif.
• 10 blank notecards with envelopes
• Paper-wrapped decorative box with drawer closure
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate’s notecard sets feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 4 x 5.625 x 1 in.
Card size: 3.5 x 5 in.