Here for You: A Breath of Fresh Art Wear a masterpiece!
Thank you for choosing a mask from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston—one that celebrates a work from our collection—to keep yourself and those around you safe. Crafted in the US, your new mask is washable and provides superior protection and high breathability. In addition to supporting the Museum, your purchase shows the world that you care about art and artists. And it reminds you every time you wear it how important art is to all of us.
• 2-layer Breathable cloth mask (92% nylon, 8% spandex)
• Outer layer treated with a splash resistant finish
• Machine or hand wash, lay flat to dry
• For everyday use to cover your nose and mouth when out in public
• Not an FDA approved medical device
• Filters not included • Silicone cord locks make ear loops adjustable
• One size fits most
• MADE IN USA
Claude Monet, Water Lilies, 1907 Oil on canvas Bequest of Alexander Cochrane 19.170