Edward Hopper built his paintings around light. Filled with quiet and solitude, his paintings are often warmed by the sun. Twelve of Hopper’s superb paintings, featuring both rural and urban scenes, are presented in this calendar.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.