A Still Life of Flowers in a Wan-Li Vase was painted by Ambrosius Bosschaert in 1609-1610 in Middelburg where the artist lived most of his working life. He drew inspiration from botanical gardens and luxury goods.
A single layer tapestry beauty bag with a large capacity; ideal for storing toiletries, cosmetics and make-up.
- Cosmetic storage bag fastened with a zip top.
- Two handy inside pockets for storing smaller items.
- Lined with a patterned nylon for protection.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
- Size: 9.8 x 6.3 x 3.1 inches - Weight: 0.3 lb