This elegant tapestry cushion design is inspired by Ambrosius Bosschaert's A Still Life of Flowers in a Wan-Li Vase. It was painted in 1609-1610 in Middelburg where the artist lived most of his working life. He drew inspiration from botanical gardens and luxury goods. Our woven tapestry pillowcases or cushion covers are perfect for a modern finish. A decorative pillowcase that is sure to liven up any room in the house.
A decorative pillowcase that is sure to liven up any room in the house
- This modern, tapestry cushion design makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home
- Pillow covers 18x18 inches
- The unique cushion covers have a double-sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge
- Concealed zip on one end to allow pad to be removed for washing or replacement
- The drawing is represented on both sides
- Size: 17.7 x 17.7 x 0.4 inches - Weight: 0.4 lb